When I started iFacturas last year I was told that if you don’t use social media you don’t have anything to do in the internet. A post from Social Media Examiner by Michael Stelzner tells the story of Brian Sollis book. Here is the video and a bit more:
In this video I interview Brian Solis author of the best selling book Engage!Brian shares how his Social Media Manifesto became a rallying cry and led to the ”Engage or Die” slogan he now uses on his website.
You’ll also learn why social media can do more for businesses today and what businesses need to look for in geo-location tools. There are more opportunities today for businesses to engage with their customers and Brian gives you insights into how to convert this engagement into sales.
Be sure to read the takeaways below and leave your comments after you’ve watched the video.
Here are a few of the things you’ll discover:
- The meaning of “Digital Darwinism”
- What geo-location means for the different players
- Why local businesses have new tools to use on the web
- How culture is changing as people interact more on their social graph
- When it’s possible to convert engagement into sales